Friday, May 04, 2007

The Gilded Age of Antimino

School's out for summer. School's out forever! Hurry up Hirschfelder, or we're gonna leave your ass!

Be excited loyal readers, with my new free time, I plan to be on some John D. Rockefeller shit to make this the Gilded Age of the blog.

In the stereotypical "Perfect World": I will make a blog entry every day.

In my own Utopia: I will write every day while getting head, a la Chuck Klosterman. However, the person under my desk will not be named Jonas.

In some Dystopias: I will mindlessly write every day, sending my finished products into a pneumatic tube.

I will be so high off soma, that I will not post anything.

I will write in book form, and it will be promptly burned.

I will make a blog entry every day while being caned by droogs.
-AC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home