Monday, May 14, 2007

Diary Entry Of An Exterminator Who Just Found Out That He Was Born Into A Family Of Bugs

by Antichrist

May 14, 2187

What an eye opening day! I now know why I could never get in touch with my birth parents. Ever since I could remember I lived in an empty house. I never questioned how I was continually fed and cared for. I was probably around 7 when I realized that there were two big bugs in my house. Each was over five feet tall, but I killed them and didn't think anything of it. After that I went to live in an orphanage.

I went on this heritage site today, and I saw two bugs listed as my parents. I don't know how they figured that out, but it all makes sense. I don't really understand it. I don't have any bug qualities, except that I am attracted to light.

Anyway, that instance with killing my parents and all, is what may have subconsciously made me want to be an exterminator. I enjoy the job, but now I feel guilty about getting paid to kill aunts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home