Sunday, May 13, 2007

150th Post: Mother's Day Tribute

...to culinary goddess Rachael Ray.

There was a time when my attorney, Einstein Parker, cast me in a poor light for my budding interest in the celebrity chef. The conversation ended when I said I would cuddle afterwards. Actually, that was followed by my saying that men spoon. My attorney might have called her clingy or needy. Shit, man! I'm not sure. I aim to create an open dialogue on the subject.

From the time of Julia Child's passing until the advent of Rachael Ray's television career, it was hard to find a strong, sultry woman who you could count on to be dexterous with her tools, and to have a bottle of tequila in her kitchen. No longer do you have to squint while watching Emeril.

I believe that she will age with grace, and I have two solid references to give you a mental picture. First she'll look very similar to how she does now, but with a small gray streak in her hair. Think Kate Beckinsale in Click. However she will be a nagging wife in the tune of Lorraine Bracco in Goodfellas.

I watched some of her show. During it, she used the phrase "chicky wickies," which I thought was hot since I have a Clockwork Orange fetish.

In closing I would:
1) Railroad Rachael Ray
2) Ramrod Rachael Ray
0r
3) Enjoy some rest and relaxation with Rachael Ray

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Your thoughts
-AC

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you sounded like hunter thompson at the begining, well done.
-you know who anonymous is.

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home