Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Results On Fergie


by Antichrist




In the past, I've wholeheartedly supported that Fergie was in fact, not a butter-face. That time is long gone.

She looks like one of Malcolm McDowell's droogs. Even though I'm notoriously known to give tongue- in-cheek support to causes like the legacy of Dred Scott, this is not one of those cases. I will work toward the acceptance of the idea of Fergie being a butter-face with the same fervor that I fight for Carl Lewis being recognized as an American hero.

Instead of my compelling, "Dude, she's hot" argument, I will rail off a speech in five paragraph essay format, focusing on her flaws. She pisses her pants on stage, is watched by a dancing Asian man (ninja?), and as Silky Johnson would say, she wears underwear with dick holes in them.

What are your thoughts?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pardon me for a moment, but i have to go put some water in buck nasty's momma's dish. and by buck nasty's momma, i mean fergie. ya dig?

7:36 PM  
Blogger Anthony said...

Uh..I think she looks like a horse. Not hot. But that's just me.

7:48 PM  
Blogger Goat Singer Of Alpha Centauri said...

I dig, and she is quite whorish.

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen. But there is no sin in hitting that from the behind. That would be ferg-a-licoius

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home