Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Emo Application


Meh. Morning. Do you like how I did that, do ya? I mean, grumple grumplestiltskin. I feel I'm qualified to be considered emo. See how emotional I can get, I let my feelings dance on a palate of death.

What, by applying to be emo, I don't even get it. Well, listen to this. I have a sunny disposition, but I can change that from here on out. I have a lot of black shirts. I'm really good in the kitchen, so I think that will transfer well to cutting myself.

I wrote a poem once about a guy dying in a vat of chocolate. It wasn't dark chocolate though, I guess that would've helped. I melt when I hear Karma Chameleon by Culture Club, in like a painful way. It has 11 play counts on my iTunes because I'm into to masochism.

I'm nowhere close? Sometimes I put True Colors by Cyndi Lauper on repeat. Yes! I should have known that was all I needed to say!
-AC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home