Friday, December 22, 2006

Hey Ma, Where'd You Used To Hide My Presents?

I've been thinking lately about the house I grew up in, where did you used to stash my Christmas presents?

The last place I'd look? Ma, the last place I would look is LaGaurdia Airport. C'mon.

The linen closet? I had that on lock, nothing was going in or out of that on my watch.

You waited until Christmas Eve didn't you. Well, all that searching back then wasn't useless, I found some of my old toys.
-AC

This post has been submitted for The Bestest Blog Carnival. To get some comments going: Did you try to find your presents before Christmas? Where were they hidden?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hell yes.

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Visiting by way of the carnival! My mom never tried to hide presents. We just knew we better never try to peek or unwrap or big trouble would follow.

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm here via the Blog Carnival...

I always knew where the gifts were hidden but didn't dare look! Now, my kids were another story - they always peeked so I had to be awfully inventive :) cute post - thanks!

4:26 PM  
Blogger Bobby Griffin said...

Hey, just stopping by from the carnival...thanks a bunch for participating...I hope you will again in the future!

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We used to lie awake on Christmas Eve and listen to Mother and a bunch of friends down the other end of the house wrapping gifts. We never heard them leave and next thing.....it was time to wake up and open them. The only gifts under the tree were those from siblings to siblings and we all knew they were probably made in woodwork class and not likely to be worth getting too excited about:)Via Carnival.

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home