Thursday, February 01, 2007

Emoboy39 Web Log

My day was tortured by the days of a thousand martyrs. I sent shadowed thoughts to everyone who harmed me today.

For about a week now I've been planning out how I'm going to talk to Janice, the hottest girl in school. I've been froogling books that have witty pickup lines. You're So Fine, I'd Drink a Tub of Your Bathwater is coming in 3-5 business days.

But I couldn't wait said shipping time.

She walked by my desk today, and I said Hey J.

No one calls her J! Where in the comforting pits of hell did that come from? And the way I said "hey" aw it was so bad. Old people (whom I hate) would think I said it like Fonzi. Cool kids (whom I hate) would think I said it like Young Jeezy. Either way, it came out like "A."

So the recap is that my queen of darkness Janice walks by my desk, and I say A J of all things. She starts to laugh as well as everyone in the room. I tried to talk to Janice, and I said my own fucking name.

Now everybody at school is calling me a Pokey-man. The world is so fake. They say Pokey-man, like they're too cool to know it's pronounced Pokemon. Like they didn't have the red, blue, and gold versions. Like they didn't take their cards to Burger King to trade. Until I evolve into something that can destroy my foes, this has been Emoboy39.
-AC

1 Comments:

Blogger Anthony said...

Comparing Fonzie to Young Jeezy=genius. Do this more often.

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home