Thursday, September 14, 2006

Water Folded

I think we're gonna go with Water Folded. Great idea, Troy. That's an amazing name for our band.

Alright, we got a name, don't have any songs yet, now we need a gimmick.

Jackson 5 cover band? Okay, that's a shitty idea Troy. None of us are black.

I know you're a fourth black, Paul. That's not enough. We know none of their songs.

Well yeah, we don't know any songs, but specifically no Jackson 5 songs.

Let's dress up like ZZ Top.

Yeah, your chin does look like a Sphinx cat, Steve. But I look like Father Time, dressing up like ZZ Top is the only thing I have going for me.

The name Water Folded doesn't have to be related to ZZ Top, it just has to sound cool.

It's alright that we don't know any ZZ Top songs, we'll learn some.
-AC

1 Comments:

Blogger Anthony said...

Gimmick idea: Remaking TV Theme songs. That's what I would do if I had a band.

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home