Friday, September 08, 2006

I Voted...

for Kenny to have a UF home game named after him?

I was accosted by a female student while I was walking across the food court with my iPod playing. I paid her the courtesy of pausing the song, but not of removing the headphones. She wanted me to vote so "Kenny" can have a game dedicated to him. Don't think that Kenny is someone famous down here, I was just as clueless as anyone. I queried, "So it'll be The Kenny Game?" She nodded and said he'll come out on the field and such. She also said that I could win cool prizes by voting.

Maybe the headphones being in made me submissive, with the feeling of "Yeah, okay, whatevs." Not of the more rational, "This doesn't make any fucking sense, leave me alone."

Into the laptop they had, I entered my name, cell phone, and activation code (a la rapidshare) in case someone would dare rig the voting.

Social experiment?
Weird college kids?
What are your theories, America?
-AC

6 Comments:

Blogger Anthony said...

Ha, cool prizes. BTW, Pet Sematary was great Im' actually reading it again right now.

3:00 PM  
Blogger Bobby Griffin said...

Hey guys,

Congrats, you've been selected as Bestest Blog of the Day for the 13th of September.

Please email me at bobbygriffin@gmail.com when you get a chance so I can fill you in on a few details.

Thanks!

11:03 PM  
Blogger Nothing said...

hi! congrats on getting to be bestest blog of the day! keep up the good work!!!

12:56 AM  
Blogger Ian said...

Hehe. You guys are my kind of crazy. Congrats on being the Best Blog of the day. Wave your freak flags proudly.

Ian
Stop by and say hello

8:26 AM  
Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

: )

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, Great blog you got here. Congrats on being bestest blog of the day... you deserve it, crazy people. ;-)

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home