Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Incoherency Vol. 2

by Antichrist

Is it just me, or does the new Survivor look like a Chappelle Show sketch.

In a short conversation about the song "I Wanna Know What Love Is" by Foreigner, I used the following words:
natural baritone
falsetto
and bevy

Here's an example of life imitating art. On the way down the escalator from the library, I dropped the felt covering for my iPod headphone. I scrambled to pick it up before I reached the bottom, a successful endeavor. The book that I got from the library was The Mezzanine by Nicholson Baker, which is about a guy taking an escalator. On the day I finished the book, my shoelace broke, which is a concept that is examined in The Mezzanine. Now I'm not one for crazy theories, but with these occurrences, I think it is safe to say that David Bowie is an alien.

M&M's Dark Chocolate are very good.

Will got evicted from Big Brother. I was pissed. Erika must lose. Janelle will win, and pose again for Playboy. I will masturbate to them. I have eaten too many green M&M's. That is all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anthony said...

A lot of weird stuff happened to me when I was reading Pet Sematary. I came to the same conclusion: Bowie=alien.

4:55 PM  
Blogger Goat Singer Of Alpha Centauri said...

How was that book?
I started reading The Fermata. It's about a guy stops time and undresses women. If I get that power after reading the book, I will give Bowie the credit.

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home