Saturday, August 26, 2006

What Sparked My Interest This Week (Vol. 2)

Elton John Wants to Make Hip-Hop Album
"I want to work with Pharrell , Timbaland, Snoop, Kanye, Eminem and just see what happens," John says in the Sept. 7 issue. "It may be a disaster, it could be fantastic, but you don't know until you try."

I am an absolute supporter of this idea. Ghetto Gospel off Loyal to the Game is one of my favorite songs, and that was produced by Eminem. Imagine if Dre or Kanye use his songs for samples. It makes me giddy.

RainbowPuke.com
Weird for the sake of weird?

Diddy Drunk
Funny as shit.

If you give someone candy or a card, they may or may no smile. If you give someone flowers they will always smile.

I overheard this from a girl talking on her cell, about what she learned in class.

Pluto Gets a Downgrade
I think the best way to go is to use 1984 tactics. Pluto is a dwarf planet. Pluto was never a planet. Pluto will always be a dwarf planet. Hail Big Brother.
-AC

1 Comments:

Blogger Anthony said...

Wait, Pluto was a planet?!

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home