Sunday, August 27, 2006

Cheat At Online Poker

by Antichrist
Win at least $75 overnight with a Poker Bot

Returned Earnings Report:

Hey, it's the Poker Bot. Yea, I'm gonna be a little short on the 75 bucks this time. I got wasted, and I threw away some good cards. Straight flush or something. Sounds like this morning, I was puking like nobody's business.

I know I'm only supposed to play poker, being a Poker Bot, but I kinda hit up the roulette tables. But dude, the hottest bots are at the roulette table son. Online roulette's not my game though. I'm used to throwing a bunch of balls on the wheel to confuse the players.

So I'm down a grand. But tonight, there is no need to worry. I am not going to spend your money on robot hookers and make up a story about losing at roulette.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home