Ten Things I've Noticed Since Carl Left
Ten Things I’ve Noticed Since Carl Left
- I’m bored as shit after work
- No one knows what a fatform dickhead is*
- Star Wars drinking game is not as fun**
- I can’t have a completely serious discussion on whether James Blunt’s song is called high or higher.
- No one will run jokes for more than 2 minutes with me
- My bathroom no longer smells like shit
- I can get into my bathroom
- I still have half a bottle of liquor left (and I have had it for a week)
- I have no new mixes popping up in my cd folder
- No trannies to fuck, wtf, no trannies
* In the song White Room (Cream) there are two words at the beginning of the second verse which sound like fatform dickhead, I know what the actual lyric is, but to say it would ruin it. I used to think it said “That fond dickhead,” but then I looked it up.
** Every time you die in Star Wars Battlefront 2, you drink, you point at the person and say “Ha ha you drink” which is a Family Guy reference.
On list for fatform dickheadom- Gammorean Guard (Pig Munstahs)