Friday, September 01, 2006

Ten Things I've Noticed Since Carl Left

Ten Things I’ve Noticed Since Carl Left

  1. I’m bored as shit after work
  2. No one knows what a fatform dickhead is*
  3. Star Wars drinking game is not as fun**
  4. I can’t have a completely serious discussion on whether James Blunt’s song is called high or higher.
  5. No one will run jokes for more than 2 minutes with me
  6. My bathroom no longer smells like shit
  7. I can get into my bathroom
  8. I still have half a bottle of liquor left (and I have had it for a week)
  9. I have no new mixes popping up in my cd folder
  10. No trannies to fuck, wtf, no trannies

* In the song White Room (Cream) there are two words at the beginning of the second verse which sound like fatform dickhead, I know what the actual lyric is, but to say it would ruin it. I used to think it said “That fond dickhead,” but then I looked it up.

** Every time you die in Star Wars Battlefront 2, you drink, you point at the person and say “Ha ha you drink” which is a Family Guy reference.

On list for fatform dickheadom- Gammorean Guard (Pig Munstahs)

Cockroaches

Craig Bierko

2 Comments:

Blogger CrimsonKing said...

Very funny, but who's Carl? (I like the Star Wars drinking game)

7:12 PM  
Blogger heather said...

who the fuck is this guy? Who's Carl what kind of question is that. thats like asking who is minotaur man. go into july archives and read Pig Monstah or look at the top of the page to see pictures of both Sam and Carl writers of the blog.

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home