Friday, September 01, 2006

Ten Things I've Noticed Since Carl Left

Ten Things I’ve Noticed Since Carl Left

  1. I’m bored as shit after work
  2. No one knows what a fatform dickhead is*
  3. Star Wars drinking game is not as fun**
  4. I can’t have a completely serious discussion on whether James Blunt’s song is called high or higher.
  5. No one will run jokes for more than 2 minutes with me
  6. My bathroom no longer smells like shit
  7. I can get into my bathroom
  8. I still have half a bottle of liquor left (and I have had it for a week)
  9. I have no new mixes popping up in my cd folder
  10. No trannies to fuck, wtf, no trannies

* In the song White Room (Cream) there are two words at the beginning of the second verse which sound like fatform dickhead, I know what the actual lyric is, but to say it would ruin it. I used to think it said “That fond dickhead,” but then I looked it up.

** Every time you die in Star Wars Battlefront 2, you drink, you point at the person and say “Ha ha you drink” which is a Family Guy reference.

On list for fatform dickheadom- Gammorean Guard (Pig Munstahs)

Cockroaches

Craig Bierko

1 Comments:

Blogger Anthony said...

Very funny, but who's Carl? (I like the Star Wars drinking game)

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home