Sunday, September 17, 2006

Campus Quotables: UF-UT Game

by Antichrist

She is the alpha and the omega.

When I'm drunk I can only get it up for two people: Kaiser Wilhelm and Klaus Barbie.

Put that cracka ass Tim Tebow in.

We have a metaphysical bond.

If they get a first down, I'm buying them all Ruby Tuesday's.
-We don't have the ball.

You know who Lebron James isn't as good as, Jesus.

Was that chick's name Crista Galli? Caus that's a part of the skull.

Urban Meyer is from the streets.

If he doesn't make this, he's kicked out of school.

The stadium looks like an orange sphincter.

I like Peach, I have a thing for blondes.
+You know Daisy is a closet freak.
Freak in the sheets.
-I prefer loyalty in the sheets.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anthony said...

lol, loyalty in the sheets.

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home