Friday, October 20, 2006

Mudfest

Representing the first floor of Riker Hall, our team name is "The Why Does Our Hall Smell Like a Fish Market." I have been unable to smell for the past two weeks due to early stages of bird flu, which I most likely caught from the dorm resident known as "Snotty." So the name makes little sense to me, but I take their word for it.

I pointed out to a teammate how the "Hall" and "Mar-" kind of rhyme. He said they rhyme about as much as "Why" and "Fish."

Antichrist blows by a defender


Stringent defense


Antichrist with the huge fake out


Nicdiculous goes down, Justin looks Asian


Basking in victory


Mud polo winners


Post-game posing

1 Comments:

Blogger Anthony said...

If I had some gay/mud fetish I would be in heaven right now.

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home