Thursday, August 03, 2006

Young S.O.A.P. Fan

by Antichrist
-Billy, stay away from that snake in the yard.
C’mon mom, I wanna play Snakes on a Plane with Rover.
-You better leave those snake shenanigans to Stan Jackson.
Sam Jackson.
-Whatever. I don’t care what his name is.
Dumb bitch.
-What did you just call me?
I said…tongue…twitch. My tongue twitched, I wasn’t calling you anything.
-Aghhh, the snake bit my neck.
-More importantly, you let it get into the house.
-Now it’s your responsibility to GET IT OUT!
Alright! Let’s go Rover, and get this mother fucking snake for mom.
-What did you just say?
I said….Tub Thumping is a bumpin song. That old Chumbawamba song, it’s good.
-No time for 90’s music, go find that snake.
C’mon boy, we’ll find him. Okay, I’ll be Samuel L. Jackson, and you can be Kenan Thompson.
+Rawrf? RAWRF RAWRF
Okay, we can both be Samuel L Jackson.
+Rawrf

20 minutes later
-Billy, you and your dog have been trashing the house long enough.
-I’m going to call someone. And why do you have my umbrella?
It’s my light saber. You can’t fight snakes without a light saber.
-Give me that.
Mom, snake!
-Aghhh, it bit the other side of my neck. Did you let the dog out?
-Because you know how…Uncle…Toby…Doctor…Who….CLUNK
C’mon Rover, lets play Snakes on a Plane a little longer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home